Maren lives on a small property in New South Wales, and her writing and artwork is inspired by the beauty and variety of the surrounding countryside.
- BA, University of New England
- Diploma of Library and Information Management, University of Canberra
- Accredited Editor 2012
- Writing and rewriting technical and complex documents in plain English
- Writing and editing content for websites and content management systems
- Copyediting a wide range of material, from fiction to technical documentation
- Writing technical documentation, including online help and training materials
Maren worked in the areas of communication, content management and systems development over a period of ten years in the Australian Public Service.
Maren has been a research officer at the National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling, has worked for two Canberra editing businesses, managing electronic publications, website content and assisting with project management, and has worked at several libraries.